top of page
  • Jon

Grants for HIGHER EDUCATION students

Now that the A-Level results have been delivered and you're looking to start university -

Did you know?...If you (or one of your parents) went to Cliffe Primary School, and you are about to start a Higher University Education course, then you may well qualify for a grant from the 'Mary Waud Foundation'.

Please read the attached notice, detailing how to apply.


Recent Posts

See All

Please see below an update provided by Hemingbrough Parish Council regarding patient transport for those registered with the Posterngate Surgery... It has been confirmed by NHS Humber & North Yorkshir

bottom of page